Our Code of Conduct
1. To always record paperwork accurately and promptly.
2. We make sure we introduce ourselves as key workers to families and get to know them well. Communicating with them appropriately.
3. We respect and maintain our working environment and equipment.
4. We respect and appreciate the work each other puts into the setting.
5. We are good team players, participating proactively, taking responsibility and accountability for our actions.
6. We support, empower and praise each other.
7. When dealing with families and each other, we do so with sensitive openness and honesty.
8. We work assuming OFSTED are in the room!
9. We have the confidence to ask for, offer and accept support and guidance.
10. We are always mindful of how we portray HB wherever we are.